JAN STURM (Aerotone)



Your favourite virtue ::
Honesty, courtesy and I guess a few more, but those came into my mind first.

Your favourite qualities in a man ::
-

Your favourite qualities in a woman ::
simplicity and sweetness

Your favourite occupation ::
Too many to just name one. Let´s keep it with this: daydreaming, listening to music, meeting friends, drinking coffee.

Your idea of happiness ::
To have a ball with my little boy.

Your idea of misery ::
No cigarettes left.

If not yourself, who would you be ::
Someone who can sing and play many instruments, playing gigs, being on tour with friends. Oh wait, and I would love to be an ice hockey player. I realized that, when I was already way to old to even start skating. Too bad. I would be a good goaly, ´cause I have great reflexes. (can´t believe I am just writing this)

Where would you like to live ::
Far away in a little wooden house with my kids and wife in Iceland or Sweden. It needs room for a small recording studio though.

Your favourite colour and flower ::
greyish and snowdrops

Your favourite prose authors ::
Ethan Hawke

Your favourite poets ::
-

Your favourite heroes in fiction ::
-

Your favourite heroines in fiction ::
-

Your favourite painters and composers ::
Mr. Jimmy LaValle in music. I love paintings but there is no real number one.

Your favourite heroes in real life ::
This one died over four years ago.

Your favourite heroines in real life ::
my wife

What character(s) in history do you most dislike ::
Oh there are a few again. One of them is certainly Mr. Erich Mielke, Minister for State Security of the German Democratic Republic. I think it is because of my East German past.

Your favourite food and drink ::
Pasta and Spezi. Spezi is a mixdrink out of 50% Fanta and 50% Coke A Germany thing.

Your favourite names ::
Bennet, Lola and June

Your pet peeve (something that easily annoys you)::
Having no time to do my favourite occupations, see above.

The change you most anticipate::
Having our lovely Lola home.

A gift of nature which I would like to have ::
reading mind

How I would like to die ::
I´d rather set a timing. Before my kids.

What is your present state of mind ::
nervous

Of what fault are you most tolerant ::
weakness

Your favourite motto ::
Reden ist Silber, Schweigen ist Gold.

“Hey, I am Jan Sturm, one of the founders of aerotone netlabel. I am supposed to write a few lines about me. So let me tell you that I am of course very proud of my little lovely netaudio platform, I am putting a lot of heart in. If I am not listening to music then I am probably changing diapers or sleeping or even found a few moments to record some own sounds as "nuuk". Music is very important even if I can´t play an instrument or read notes, but the funny thing is, I like this way of "improvising". It is there one moment and the other one it is gone and I am not able to reproduce it. Cool thing of limitation that keeps me going on. »

10 mars 2008

Jan Sturm is a netlabel coordinator and a musician.

Website :: aerotone
Website :: nuuk

:: the questionnaire is based on the original "questionnaire of marcel proust", created by antoinette faure around 1890