ALEXEY PASHKEVICH aka [is]CORE



Your favourite virtue ::
Discipline, honesty, altruism

Your favourite qualities in a man ::
Honesty, logic, observation, intelligence

Your favourite qualities in a woman ::
Non standard logic, kindness, beauty, intelligence

Your favourite occupation ::
Writing music, programming,sleeping,reading

Your idea of happiness ::
New world order, new world currency (without dollars)

Your idea of misery ::
Total control

If not yourself, who would you be ::
I would like to be a part of collective mind

Where would you like to live ::
Eastern Europe (ex USSR countries). Now I live in Belarus

Your favourite colour and flower ::
Black, ...cooling filter...
I hate flowers ,I like trees.

Your favourite prose authors ::
Bruce Sterling
Herbert Wells
Kurt Vonnegut
William Gibson
Anthony Burgess
Ray Douglas Bradbury

Your favourite poets ::
I don`t take a interest in poetry

Your favourite heroes in fiction ::
I can not choose someone one

Your favourite heroines in fiction ::
I can not choose someone one

Your favourite painters and composers ::
Frank Klepacki, Akira Yamaoka,Jesper Kyd and other

Your favourite heroes in real life ::
I don`t have heroes in a real life, but I respect fair and courageous people

Your favourite heroines in real life ::
I do not have heroines in a real life, but I respect fair people


What character(s) in history do you most dislike ::
Stalin and Hitler

Your favourite food and drink ::
Tea,tea,tea,coffee

Your favourite names ::
All are equal

Your pet peeve (something that easily annoys you) ::
I shall not tell…

The change you most anticipate ::
Reorganization or destruction of our civilization

A gift of nature which I would like to have ::
Nothing… nature has given me a rain,autumn and noise.

How I would like to die ::
Maybe… huge explosion or natural death.

What is your present state of mind ::
Thoughtful

Of what fault are you most tolerant ::
Laziness

Your favourite motto ::
“There is much bleakness in cyberpunk, but it is an honest bleakness.” Bruce Sterling

11 mai 2009

Алексей Пашкевич is a musician, he lives in Soligorsk, Belarus.

website :: promodj.ru
website :: myspace

website :: archive.org
website :: noCo...mment


:: the questionnaire is based on the original "questionnaire of Marcel Proust", created by Antoinette Faure around 1890.