MOGWAI



Your favourite virtue ::
?

Your favourite qualities in a man ::
?

Your favourite qualities in a woman ::
?

Your favourite occupation ::
Music !

Your idea of happiness ::
Music !

Your idea of misery ::
No Music !

If not yourself, who would you be ::
I think, if i wouldn't be myself i would be like myself.

Where would you like to live ::
Mannheim, Germany, Europe, World

Your favourite colour and flower ::
Blue, Orchidee

Your favourite prose authors ::
Rainald Goetz

Your favourite poets ::
Benjamin von Stuckrad-Barre

Your favourite heroes in fiction ::
Moritz Bleibtreu, Klaus Kinski

Your favourite heroines in fiction ::
Heike Makatsch, Jodie Foster

Your favourite painters and composers ::
c.i.a.lex

Your favourite heroes in real life ::
All my friends !

Your favourite heroines in real life ::
?

What characters in history do you most dislike ::
There are a few of characters in history i don't like. One of them I really dislike is George W. Bush.

Your favourite food and drink ::
My favourite food is duck with dumpling and red cabbage, my favourite drink is water without gas, but in a good cocktail-bar i'll order whisky-sour.

Your favourite names ::
?

Your pet aversion ::
My only aversion against pets is to wear their fur. Btw. i have to cats named “Kamikatze” & “Techno” :)

The reform which I estimate most estimate ::
The reform which i most estimate is the french revolution, cause it's the beginning of understanding that all humans are equal.

The gift of the nature which I would like to have ::
My life is the gift...

How I would like to die ::
I haven't got no clue.

What is your present state of mind ::
...

For what fault have you most toleration ::
Not to clean the windows.

Your favourite motto ::
Be alive and let life.

"My real-name is Andreas Buttweiler. Original I came from Mannheim/Germany and love music.Since 1992 I’m Ambient-DJ playin on partys, raves and clubs. In 1997 i start my own ambient-club called “Kreislauf”, every monday on several locations in Mannheim and Heidelberg.
With Kreislauf I also was a part of some events like Time Warp, Big Warp, Future, Sounds of Life or any Art-Exhibitions. Since 2000 i produce a weekly radio-show, named “Kreislauf.FM” on the free radio-station “Bermudafunk” in Mannheim. Every Tuesday at 22:00 cet the motto of the show is “modern music to relax” – and allows different styles of electronic music. Since 2 years the show is also played in Hamburg on “Tide 96.0”, also a free radio-station. Since i have dsl, i look for free music and also run my blog to make it more popular.
I think it’s a human right to listen to music, cause it’s one of the things humans ever have made. And music is like a smile, everybody can understand it! I support the creative commons licenced music, cause it’s a fair licence for artists and users.
That’s not a communism idea, thats an idea of free humans to free humans.
We don’t need any major-label, which make the big money.
Give the money to the artists and not spend it in drm."

7 octobre 2006

Mogwai lives actually in Hamburg.

Blog :: kreislauf
info :: 2000 itv - courtesy of ouk magazine

:: the questionnaire is based on the original "questionnaire of marcel proust", created by antoinette faure around 1890