ILYA MAMOCHKIN / COLDICUS


Your favourite virtue ::
emotionality

Your favourite qualities in a man ::
logic

Your favourite qualities in a woman ::
no logic :) its very nice in a woman

Your favourite occupation ::
creation

Your idea of happiness ::
'HAPPINESS FOR EVERYBODY, FREE, AND NO ONE WILL GO AWAY UNSATISFIED! © Arkady and Boris Strugatsky “Roadside Picnic”

Your idea of misery ::
still human panic

If not yourself, who would you be ::
my mom wanted, what I had given birth a girl... and I deceived its hopes :)

Where would you like to live ::
in a house with a kind on mountains.

Your favourite colour and flower ::
blue, and hmm, probably its a myosotis

Your favourite prose authors ::
Chuck Palahniuk, Frederic Beigbeder, good authors are much, I like to read books...I like process of reading.

Your favourite poets ::
---
Your favourite heroes in fiction ::
Sir Max from Eho (Max Frei)

Your favourite heroines in fiction ::
---

Your favourite painters and composers ::
Dali and Angelo Badalamenti

Your favourite heroes in real life ::
my dad

Your favourite heroines in real life ::
my mom

What character(s) in history do you most dislike ::
history - it that was. that already not to correct. it is necessary to look ahead, and to try to avoid the passed errors.

Your favourite food and drink ::
fresh-backed bread :) red wine and Irish whiskey, hohohoho :)

Your favourite names ::
names of my children and my wife :)

Your pet peeve (something that easily annoys you)::
foolishness

The change you most anticipate ::
---

A gift of nature which I would like to have ::
possibility to fly like a bird :)

How I would like to die ::
I wanna be like a Dunkan MacLeod :)

What is your present state of mind ::
laziness

Of what fault are you most tolerant ::
madness

Your favourite motto ::
---

2 avril 2008

Илья Мамочкин is a musician and a netlabel coordinator. 30 years old, he is actually living in Murmansk (Russia)

website :: discogs