SEBASTIAN SIGHELL



Your favourite virtue ::
mindfulness

Your favourite qualities in a man ::
being true to oneself, open mind, ability to evolve

Your favourite qualities in a woman ::
being true to oneself, open mind, ability to evolve

Your favourite occupation :: 
creating

Your idea of happiness ::
loving and being loved

Your idea of misery ::
lack of love

If not yourself, who would you be ::
probably some kind of saint or serial killer

Where would you like to live ::
in some beautiful place at the seashore with huge amount of sunny days or maybe in London... generally rather in a desolate place or really huge, multicultural city

Your favourite colour and flower ::
if black is a colour so it would be black,  flower - definitely rose

Your favourite prose authors ::
Philip K. Dick, William S. Burroughs, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda

Your favourite poets ::
John Balance, David Tibet, Jim Morrison, William Blake, Charles Baudelaire

Your favourite heroes in fiction ::
Cthulu, although Jesus seems to be a really interesting fictional character as well

Your favourite heroines in fiction ::
Kali

Your favourite painters and composers ::
Austin Osman Spare, William Blake, Dali, Picasso, M.C. Escher, Magritte, Jackson Pollock, Brion Gysin, Zdzislaw Beksinski, John Zorn, Miles Davis, Robert Fripp, Frank Zappa, Steven Stapleton, Stephen O'Malley, Ennio Moricone, Philip Glass

Your favourite heroes in real life ::
me - I'm watching my struggle with life every day

Your favourite heroines in real life ::
my lovely Agusz, living with me she has to be a real heroine, and all this support I receive from her...

What character(s) in history do you most dislike ::
I am not losing time and energy for disliking dead people, there are too many dangerous live ones...

Your favourite food and drink ::
cheese, nuts, seafood, sushi and wine, I love wine

Your favourite names ::
Mścisław (Mstislav), Griselda

Your pet peeve (something that easily annoys you) ::
hypocrisy, bigotry, superficiality, thoughtless egotism, arrogant mediocrity

The change you most anticipate :: 

I think we are now in the middle of a serious change, probably involving also a change in our DNA code, hope people will become more mindful, compassionate and wise although now it doesn't look too good to me and I'm afraid the process itself may be very painful...

A gift of nature which I would like to have ::
patience

How I would like to die ::
prepared and ready

What is your present state of mind ::
disillusioned, a bit depressed but full of hope

Of what fault are you most tolerant ::
perfectionism, idealism

Your favourite motto(s) ::
you can't be lost when you don't know where are you going.
the map is not a territory.

16 décembre 2011

"... I'm Polish if it matters, I'm living in Ireland (hopefully temporarily) if it matters. I like to work with sound and pictures but you know it - I really don't like or have a need to define myself... - My real name is Sebastian Biedrzycki but I prefer Sebastian Sighell... My project is named Sighell, formerly Twisted Sounds of Chaos (or T.S.O.C.)"


website :: Sighell
website :: bandcamp
website :: soundcloud