SERGI SALDAÑA



Your favourite virtue ::
tolerance

Your favourite qualities in a man ::
humour, honesty, modesty

Your favourite qualities in a woman ::
humour, honesty, modesty

Your favourite occupation ::
creating sounds from what I see and feel

Your idea of happiness ::
peace

Your idea of misery ::
war

If not yourself, who would you be ::
if I should not be me, then I would not be anybody, I'd rather prefeer to be wind, or maybe... anyone, I don't know, but don't have any preference

Where would you like to live ::
anywhere I feel comfortable and can be myself

Your favourite colour and flower ::
today: red and jasmin

Your favourite prose authors ::
don't read as much as I would, but let me say Stanisław Lem

Your favourite poets ::
Jean Nicolas Arthur Rimbaud

Your favourite heroes in fiction ::
none

Your favourite heroines in fiction ::
none

Your favourite painters and composers ::
Just to pick some: Eusebio Sempere, Kandinsky, Fernando Zóbel, Iannis Xenaquis, John Zorn, Fred Frith, Shane Embury, Steve Austin...

Your favourite heroes in real life ::
don't like that word (heroe), but I do really respect all those who try to make what they like most and still have time to spend with/for others

Your favourite heroines in real life ::
well, no distinction between heroes/heroines here, so the same as before :)

What character(s) in history do you most dislike ::
all those who dedicate their efforts to make "mass control" possible and use it in own benefit (you surely have one of those in mind right now)

Your favourite food and drink ::
albóndigas/kjøtboller, bacalao, samosa, homemade orange juice (the real one), water, beer... I'll better jump to the next, I'm getting hungry!! :D

Your favourite names ::
this one is difficult for me right now. We (my couple and me) are trying to find a name to our baby, so I really do have a lot of
names... but none yet ;)

Your pet aversion ::
I don't like pets being sold in stores or animals not living in their original and natural habitat

The reform which you most estimate ::
Universal suffrage

The gift of the nature which I would like to have ::
I don't know wich is the gift of nature you'd like to have, but if you ask me, I'd say the ability to fly

How I would like to die ::
We surely share this one: peacefully sleeping

What is your present state of mind ::
awakening (in a web like hell!!![no, that was slayer, I'm just awakening])

For what fault have you most toleration ::
ignorance (the will of being ignorant)

Your favourite motto ::
Do It Yourself (can we accept that as a motto please?)

12 février 2007

"I'm from Barcelona, but I'm living in Norway since 2004. I do run Abdicate Cell netlabel, but I really enjoy playing music in any of my projects (more than 10 right now)."

Website :: abdicate cell

:: the questionnaire is based on the original "questionnaire of marcel proust", created by antoinette faure around 1890