LAURENT BATAILLEY









Your favourite virtue ::
Humility

Your favourite qualities in a man ::
Frankness, empathy, courage

Your favourite qualities in a woman ::
Patience, Feminity (!)

Your favourite occupation ::
photos, musics, photoshop-ing

Your idea of happiness ::
full satisfaction

Your idea of misery ::
full unsatisfaction

If not yourself, who would you be ::
Nobody else.I think it's simpler to continue with what I am.
Ah maybe, being a woman for a day would be cool :D

Where would you like to live ::
I would say New York even if I went there only one time.
But I really love Paris and Montréal.

Your favourite colour and flower ::
color: I don't have favourite colors I like most of them. All colors are nice there's only bad associations.
flowers:Roses.

Your favourite prose authors, poets, writers ::
Prevert, Baudelaire, Michel Audiard, Beigbeder... To be honest, I'm not reading too much (enough).

Your favourite heroes in fiction ::
Ok, I must admit that I really like Georges Clooney, Silent Bob in Clerks would be ok too.

Your favourite heroines in fiction ::
Sigourney Weaver in Aliens

Your favourite painters and composers ::
painters: De Vinci, Dali...
composers: Ennio Morricone, Richard D. James...

Your favourite heroes in real life ::
For me, heroism is something "relative". Everyone could be a hero for everyone else.
Your favourite heroines in real life ::
For me, heroism is something "relative". Everyone could be a hero for everyone else.

What characters in history do you most dislike ::
There's tons of bad guys in history, but there's no one that I dislike most.

Your favourite food and drink ::
food: foie gras, french cuisine, sushi.
drink: for now, an iced green tea called Arizona.

Your favourite names ::
none really (but at least there's some I really dislike ;)

Your pet aversion ::
insects (assuming they are not really pets, we are living with them...)

The reform which you most estimate ::
???

The gift of the nature which I would like to have ::
ubiquity (ok, that's not really into the nature)

How I would like to die ::
satisfied

What is your present state of mind ::
depressive... just joking, but somewhat nostalgic at least

For what fault have you most toleration ::
nearly all if there's apologizes.

Your favourite motto ::
"Knowledge is power"


11 octobre 2006

Laurent Batailley is photographer and blog coordinator.
He is 31, married and have one daughter. He actually lives in Montréal.

Website :: Laurent Batailley

:: the questionnaire is based on the original "questionnaire of marcel proust", created by antoinette faure around 1890